sawyer + glasses
Confirmed for the Paleyfest 10th anniversary LOST panel:
Damon Lindelof, Carlton Cuse, Josh Holloway, Daniel Dae Kim, Yunjim Kim, Jorge Garcia, Emilie de Ravin, Ian Somerhalder, Nestor Carbonell, Henry Ian Cusick, Malcolm David Kelley, plus additional panelists TBA. Moderator TBA.
Hello I have been tagged by violettttte
Then write 11 new ones.
Tag 11 people, &
Let them know you tagged them
1. Favorite band?: I’m torn between Arctic Monkeys, Vampire Weekend and Foster The People at the moment
2. What’s your middle name?: Leigh
3. If you could have one do-over, what would it be?: Probably Febuary half term last year for personal reasons
4. One thing you love about yourself?: My music taste? Idk
5. Favorite tv show of all time?: Supernatural or Lost!
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?: New York City
7. Have a crush on anyone?: Does Misha Collins count?
8. Have/want any tattoos?: Agh I really want a tattoo but I have a pretty bad phobia or needles so
9. Most embarrassing moment?:
(oh god where to begin) I played the LOTR drinking game with my friends and got pretty drunk before the Hobbits had even left The Shire (aka if you haven’t watched LOTR pretty early in the first movie). That was pretty embarrassing
10. Favorite movie?: Forrest Gump!
11. Random fact about yourself.: One of my main aims in life (apart from having a good job in the media industry) is to meet Misha Collins
Erm I can’t think of 11 people to tag so I tag all of my followers!
(sorry for being lame)
1) What is the last song you listened to?
2) If you could have one wish what would it be?
3) What was the last concert you have been to? If you haven’t been to one who would you like to see?
4) Who is your favorite fictional character?
5) Who would you say is your idol?
6) What is your Disney movie?
7) If you won the lottery what would be the first thing you do with the money?
8) What is your favorite or most read book?
9) If you could have dinner with any celebrity (dead or alive) who would it be?
10) What is the one thing you would change about yourself if you could?
11) What are you most looking forward to in 2014?
Holland Roden as young Emily Locke in LOST
"No, not leaving. Moving on."
I really don’t think people truly understand how much I love and will always defend Shannon Rutherford. She was constantly trying to prove herself and she was never understood by anyone. She suffered the loss of her father off island and Boone on the island and everyone still acted like she was…